Sunday, March 20, 2011

Customs!!

Want Customs?
 I Can Make some!

 I Can Make... Backgrounds, And Icons! :)  Backgrounds are 1k And Icons are FREE!

You Know My Profile Link In The Last post. You Can get it there and mail me saying you want a custom

 Want avatars.. Sorry I Cant make avatars BUT my Friend can.. I Know her in real life i go to her house alot. We Make avatars THERE. So .. Really I Can make avatars to.. If the avatar is a Kawaii it cost 1bar for us to make it.. if its just a regular avatar for example.. cat..its only 3k :)
_________________________________________________________________________________
And also.. I Can make u a icon(Like Said) Or i Can link a few and u can use them.. But i got the ones im going to link you the  from the internet.. Use them all you want :)
___________________________________________________________
It Goes On & On..
It Goes On & On..
Dj kitty ;D
cute dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment